- He wants to know more about you: If he's always asking what you're up to or seems interested in things about you he likes you
- He remembers things about you: Even though he asked how your weekend was doesn't mean he cares how it went, but if he later brings up that band you like because he heard them on the radio he likes you because he cared to remember
- He wants to be around you: No matter what he'll make his way to you to say hi or will find excuses to see you in person
- He calls: Texting has become so primary that hardly anyone initiates contact via telephone, but if he likes you he'll want to hear the sound of your voice, and have a real conversation than waiting for you to text back
- He doesn't want another guy to get you: No he's not going to act like some creep stalker out of a lifetime movie drama (though if he does, call 9-11), but he's not going to play it safe either. If he noticed how great you are, why wouldn't another guy? He's not going to risk the chance of you losing interest just like you wouldn't want him to.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE!